Terms and Conditions
- Drivers age: Minimum 23 years old (with min 1 year driving licence)
- Driving licence A valid driving licence held at least one year is required.
- Payment In cash or via credit/debit card.
- Fuel Is paid by the renter. Fuel policy Same to Same (Same to Same means that if you pick up the car with a fixed amount of fuel in the tank, you should also return the car with about the same amount of fuel.
- Ferrying the car, It is not permitted.
Rhodes car rental reserves the right to change car model in exceptional cases.
Insurance & coverages
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)
- Third-Party Liability (TPL)
- Theft protection
- Fire protection
- Passengers Insurance
- Unlimited Mileage
- VAT & Local Taxes
- Second Driver
- 24hrs Road Service
- Free delivery to any location on the island
- Immediate Car Replacement
- Free Cancellation
Optional Insurances (with extra charge)
Full Damage Waiver
Full insurance with zero excess for your rental car except Wheels - Underside of vehicle - Glass
100% Full Damage Waiver & Wheels - Underside - Glass Insurance WUG
The only things Super Cover doesn't cover are Never Lost SatNav units, broken or lost keys, contamination of fuel and other grossly negligent actions or breaches of your rental agreement. Otherwise, it covers you everywhere and for everything.
All the coverages are according to the international insurance laws.
Over the years, Rhodes car rental has built a relationship of trust with its clients. Therefore, we are not asking you to make a deposit in advance or provide your credit card details to reserve a car. Our only wish is in case you would like to cancel your reservation for your own reasons, please do so at least 48 hours before the rental
a) via email or
b) via calling the help desk
Exceptions for CDW and FDW, WUG:
No insurance covers the following cases.
-Damage or loss on the inside and outside the vehicle caused by misuse or intentional.
-Damages caused to the underside of the vehicle due to off-road driving and driving on beaches and in the mountains.
-Burnt out clutch due to misuse.
-Burnt out engine and/or broken oil tank (after hitting the underside of the vehicle)
-Damages caused due to towing of the vehicle (beach - mountains etc)
-Accidents and Damages caused while under the influence of alcohol / drugs.
-Any damages caused with intent and/or deliberate of road driving.
-Accidents caused by no-named/no-dedicated drivers. In these cases, the renter will be liable for any damages caused.
-Any unreported damages/accidents may be construed as negligence and will be subjected to payment. Any damages and/or accidents must be reported to the rental company immediately on the provided telephone numbers.
-Loss or removal of vehicle registration/number plates.
If the number plates are lost, the renter will be subjected to the daily rental rate of the vehicle until replacements have been arranged and put in place. Additional administrative costs will also been incurred, and these will be determined by the rental company per case. The renter will also be charged for any traffic fines due to the lost registration/number plates.
-Loss or damaged of the vehicle keys
In case of loss/damages to the keys during the rental, the renter will be subjected to replacement costs. A 150euro to 450euro charge will be incurred depending on the type of vehicle. Additional costs may be incurred for any required key/vehicle re-programming.
-Excessive dirty vehicles
Should the vehicle be collected at the end of the rental and found to be excessively dirty, a 40euro – 80euro charge will be incurred.
These above listed damages and any additional fees will be paid by the renter regardless of whether the CDW, FDW, WUG insurance options have been accepted.
Privacy of Personal Data:
Our store and site is committed to respecting and protecting your right to privacy of your online connection. Our store does not sell, rent, or otherwise grant personal information submitted by visitors to our site to any third party. By personal information, we mean the name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address. Our store requests the completion of the above items for the following reasons:
- Name: Your name is required to make the reservation.
- Phone Number: Your telephone number is essential for us to contact you for the best booking service experience.
- Email: Your email is necessary, so we can confirm the reservation.
- Address – Your address with country is necessary because in the event of a violation of the law, the company is obligated to send you the original document of violation.
The above data will be retained in the records of the company for a period of five (5) years.
This information will not be used for unintended communication. If you provide your permission, our store can use this information to:
- Inform you of offers
- Send forms or other correspondence
- Send you electronically press releases or other announcements
- Deliver products or awards
Our store can use impersonal statistical data (browser type, geographic location) to optimize the site as part of the ongoing internal review process and, more generally, to get to know our consumers better. We recommend that children and young people under the age of 18 get permission from their parents before submitting their personal information to the website.
Our store reserves the right to send iterative offer within fifteen (15) days